The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) announces its Fall Market educational programming and social events schedule for branded pop-up venue The Point, which operates daily from Friday, Oct. 21, to Wednesday, Oct. 26.
The Point is host of compelling educational events and industry mixers, and also serves as a daily lunch spot, lounge, and a guest services center where Market Advisors are staffed to provide information and guidance regarding the trade show.
At the heart of programming for The Point are informative presentations and roundtable discussions led by industry experts that offer business insights, trend reports, and peer mentoring. The 60-minute educational sessions are scheduled for either 10 am or 2 pm.
Highlights from this season’s lineup include:
- Perfecting the Luxury Experience with Lorna Gross, Austin Handler, Katie Wozniak
- Reach Furniture Customers by Maximizing an Omni-channel Retail Marketing Strategy with Kathleen Ramirez, Cherri Ellis, Melissa Harmston (sponsored by Spectrum Reach)
- Embracing a Mission-Minded Approach with The Kaleidoscope Project with Everick Brown, Rasheeda Gray, Marilyn Lavergne, David Santiago, Virginia Toledo, Amy Lynn Schwartzbard
- How Kitchen + Bath Can Help Drive Your Business to the Next Level with NKBA’s Suzie Williford
- LUXURY, A New Point of View! with Gary Inman, Michel Boyd, Shayla Copas, Barry Goralnick, Lucy Searle (sponsored by Currey & Company)
- What I Wish I Knew: How to Secure High-Net-Worth Clients, Avoid Complications and Make Them into Lifelong Clients with Genevieve Trousdale, Laura Hodges, Sara Malek Barney (sponsored by Circaphiles)
- Survey Says: What You Should Know about Fees, Rates, and Charging for your Expertise with interior design business coach Gail Doby
- In Full Bloom: Spring 2023 Textile and Home Industry Trends with Fashion Snoop's Jaye Anna Mize, in partnership with International Textile Alliance
All sponsored roundtable events, Saturday through Monday, include a complimentary, homemade lunch courtesy of the sponsor, served inside The Point by the Parson’s Table, between 11 am and 2 pm. On Friday and Tuesday, food items from the Parson’s Table Pop-Up are available for purchase between 11 am and 2 pm at this venue.
The Point is conveniently situated one block east of the Transportation Terminal on Commerce Ave, and is open to registered High Point Market buyers on Fri., Oct. 21, through Mon., Oct. 24, from 8 am to 8 pm. The Point closes at 6 pm on Tues., Oct. 25, and at 5 pm on Wed., Oct. 26.
Throughout Fall Market, visitors are invited to use the interior photo wall for taking selfies, along with the #HPMKTmemory branded hashtag printer.
Evening hospitality includes After Hours at The Point, featuring craft beer and wine from local brewery, Brown Truck Brewery, Friday through Tuesday from 5 pm to 8 pm. On Sunday and Monday, industry socials and mixers are sponsored by Sherwin-Williams, NKBA, and MyDoma.
The Point will debut a new interior design theme of “floral fantasy” this October. Embracing florals and pattern play, featured furnishings are sourced from High Point Market exhibitors and partners, including Crypton, Crystorama, Currey & Company, Debrah’s International Co., Ltd., Four Hands, Hunter Douglas, Phillips Collection, Regina Andrew, Sherwin-Williams, Splashworks, TOV Furniture, and ZUO.
All event details for The Point are posted on the High Point Market website.