Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have announced that the HEARTS Awards event planned for January has been moved to summer 2021.
The HEARTS Awards is a one-time special event in partnership and solidarity with leading industry organizations to honor companies that have shown outstanding leadership, empathy and service during the COVID-19 pandemic by going above and beyond in service to their industry and/or community.
The gala event will take place during the Total Home & Gift Market, June 23-29, 2021. An exact date and location will be announced in the coming months.
“The HEARTS Awards are all about uniting the industry so we have made the decision to shift our event dates to a time when we can gather together for a live, in-person celebration,” said Sharon Davis, executive director of ART. “At the same time, we can raise funds for hunger relief now so our online auction will continue.”
The HEARTS Awards online auction supporting No Kid Hungry is live now through January 8 and features more than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively transformed by home industry artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and special guests.
As previously announced, the HEARTS Awards honorees are:
- American Leather Holdings, presented by American Home Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, presented by American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame
- WAC Lighting, presented by the American Lighting Association
- Stephen Joseph Gifts, presented by Gift & Home Trade Association
- Mercado Global, presented by Gift for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, presented by Interior Design Society
- Telescope Casual Furniture, presented by International Casual Furnishings Association
- Norwalk Furniture, presented by International Home Furnishings Representative Association
- Otto & Moore, presented by International Society of Furniture Designers
- Crypton Fabric, presented by International Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, presented by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, presented by WithIt
To support the charitable fundraiser of the HEARTS Awards on social media please use the hashtag #hearts4hunger. For the latest information on the HEARTS Awards visit www.dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards.
Special thanks to Rosenthal for providing the plates for the silent auction and to Freightwire and Global Views for their generous donations to support the auction.
Media sponsors include: Aspire Design and Home, Designers Today, D Home, Furniture Lighting & Décor, Furniture/Today, Furniture World, Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Home Accents Today, HFN, and Home Textiles Today.