ArchLIGHT Summit, the new lighting trade event and educational platform for the architectural, specification and design communities, has officially opened registration for attendees. The event taking place September 15-16, 2022 will welcome attendees to review new technologies, network, and attend a wide range of CEUs from lighting and design/build thought leaders.
The first edition of ArchLIGHT Summit was the first commercial lighting event held in nearly two years and included the participation of 60 lighting brands with dozens of accredited educational sessions, along with networking events designed to build connections.
Said Cindy Morris, President and CEO of Dallas Market Center: “We had such a strong initial show, and we look forward to hosting an even larger one in 2022 so attendees can review new products, gain industry knowledge and network with peers. The speakers we have lined up represent top talent in the field of lighting as well as business experts and leaders for critical social issues.”
Attendees will have access to more than 25 seminars, discussions, and events offering timely and accredited sessions for lighting solutions, trends, and standards as well as addressing agency dynamics, diversity and inclusion, workplace evolution, and allyship. Access to the ArchLIGHT Summit show floor is complimentary, and a $50 flat fee will grant admission to an unlimited number of sessions to secure continuing educational credits (AIA). ArchLIGHT Summit encourages and supports the attendance of students interested in the commercial lighting and design field with complimentary admission to the two day event and educational sessions. ArchLIGHT Summit is also co-located with Dallas Design Week, providing additional CEU and networking opportunities for attendees of both events.
For a full list of speakers, visit https://archlightsummit.com/events/ and to register, visit https://www.archlightsummit.com/attend/.
Speaker and event highlights include:
- Landscape lighting expert Jan Moyer will present “Deciphering the Language of Landscape Lighting on Thursday, September 15, at 2 p.m. This session will be followed by a book signing of “The Art of Landscape Lighting: A Designer’s Companion.”
- Women in Lighting + Design will once again kick off ArchLIGHT Summit with a pre-event welcome party on Wednesday evening, September 14, and will host a breakfast workshop on Friday morning, September 16.
- AAILA (American Association of Independent Lighting Agents) is sponsoring and leading a session about the evolution and value of lighting agents on Thursday, September 15, at 10 a.m. AAILA is also sponsoring the opening night Happy Hour, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. that evening.
- The Editor in Chief of ARCHITECT magazine, Paul Makovsky, will host a panel of Texas-based architects at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 15, to talk about how projects in Texas are shaping design directions in the built environment.
- Interactive sessions focused on TM-30 color rendition and luminance tools will be repeated over the course of both days to enable more attendees to participate, including sessions specifically targeted for students.
- New for 2022: Sonneman will host a Relaxation Station in the company’s permanent showroom, which is near seminar programming rooms on the fourth floor of the Trade Mart. All attendees are invited to enjoy refreshments and review the 8,500-square-foot space.